Linux soundcard packet/APRS?????

In the past (couple of months ago) I tried to setup one of my linux boxen to use its soundcard to decode APRS/satellite traffic with no luck.Ý While I have a significant amount of linux experience, I know comparatively little about packet radio networks. ÝMost of my efforts were based on the AX25 HOWTO, which isn't really geared towards APRS/satellite operation.Ý Does anyone know of any good resources out there for this sort of setup?Ý Or, would any kind souls be willing to give me an overview of what I need to do? ÝI have the soundcard packet drivers compiled into the kernel already but I need help from there...
73s,
David Carr
KD5QGR
P.S.
I did have some luck with Wisp running under wine but it wasn't quite ....right.

This e-mail message has been sent by EFW Inc. and is for the use
of the intended recipients only. The message may contain privileged
or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.