RE: Re[2]: Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

The Linux or MacOS reference just went over your head.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Danny
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 2:25 AM
To: Margaret Leber
Cc: AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re[2]: [amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the
BB

ML> I've never been to Windows Update, and I have no viruses at all. And
ML> I'll tell you who's "90% responsible" for them, and it's not the users.

I'll have to totally disagree with that..

Unpatched machines without virus protection or non-updated virus protection
are responsible for the spread of viruses.  I see it every day and deal with
it every day.

Unless a linux reference just went totally over my head, I can't understand
why anyone would knowingly not update their OS.

Danny
KE4RAP