No Echo 0224 UTC

Well, I got excited, ran downstairs with the laptop and D7a(g) and connected
it to the cp-30 and listened on a ground plane at 65' as well. (FT-847).

Didn't hear a darn thing!

I hope it wasn't on, I should have heard it on the D7 with my CP-30 M2
antenna. It was a 16 degree elevation pass. Possibly my trees ate it.

Did anyone hear it on this pass?

Thanks for the tip on the D7....I put it in KISS with a terminal program,
then started the telemetry program and all appeared to go well....except I
never saw a signal (heard no quieting of the rx noise, no s-meter indication
either).

...hasan, N0AN