Re[2]: Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

ML> I've never been to Windows Update, and I have no viruses at all. And
ML> I'll tell you who's "90% responsible" for them, and it's not the users.

I'll have to totally disagree with that..

Unpatched machines without virus protection or non-updated virus protection are responsible for the spread of viruses.  I see it every day and deal with it every day.

Unless a linux reference just went totally over my head, I can't understand why anyone would knowingly not update their OS.

Danny
KE4RAP