Re: Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Danny wrote:

> If mozilla has too many features for ya, try the child offspring
> browser of Mozilla called "Firefox".  It's doesnt have as many bells
> and whistles as I would like, but it's supposed to be even faster.

Firefox has all the bells+whistles of earlier Mozilla and then some.
What it doens't have is an elamorate GUI to confiigure them. The
existing Mozilla options dialogs are a nightmare.

Firefox is a much more current copy of the Mozilla codebase. It is what
Mozilla will eventually be. It is *quite* fast.

> What really bothers me here is that the same people that refuse to
> upgrade browsers are the ones that have never visited windows update,
> have virus definitions over two years old, and are thus 90%
> responsible for virus outbreaks we see every other week.

I've never been to Windows Update, and I have no viruses at all. And
I'll tell you who's "90% responsible" for them, and it's not the users.

No I won't....exercise for the student. :-)

    73 de Maggie K3XS

--
-----/___.   _)Margaret Stephanie Leber CCP, SCJP/"The art of progress /
----/(, /|  /| http://voicenet.com/~maggie SCWCD/ is to preserve order/