From: <N4QWF@aol.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 9:19 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] 2232 w/echotlm

> If there is anyone that has been able to get the Echotlm program to work
with the AEA 2232 could you lend a hand. I need to know what you are
entering in the CPBINI.TXT file  for "type of TNC", "y=init the TNC into
kiss on startup", and "y=take the TNC out of kiss when program quits,
kissoff".

> Since there is no listing of the AEA TNC and the kiss on command is just
the word "kiss" and the exit kiss mode is three ctrl-C commands I wonder how
you would enter this.