2232 w/echotlm

If there is anyone that has been able to get the Echotlm program to work with the AEA 2232 could you lend a hand. I need to know what you are entering in the CPBINI.TXT file  for "type of TNC", "y=init the TNC into kiss on startup", and "y=take the TNC out of kiss when program quits, kissoff".

Since there is no listing of the AEA TNC and the kiss on command is just the word "kiss" and the exit kiss mode is three ctrl-C commands I wonder how you would enter this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 73's << John