Re[2]: Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

http://www.mozilla.org

I just got done installing mozilla on a p120 with 32mb ram running NT4 server.  It works fine.

Mozilla will support all the latest internet standards, is stable, and costs NOTHING.

If mozilla has too many features for ya, try the child offspring browser of Mozilla called "Firefox".  It's doesnt have as many bells and whistles as I would like, but it's supposed to be even faster.

I'll buy a lot of arguments about old hardware, as in my job I am often called upon to stretch old outdated machines to do things they were never meant to do.  However, knowing what is out there as far as browsers go, I just can't agree with it.

What really bothers me here is that the same people that refuse to upgrade browsers are the ones that have never visited windows update, have virus definitions over two years old, and are thus 90% responsible for virus outbreaks we see every other week.  I'll save the rest of this rant for my blog.

Danny
KE4RAP

--

Danny