Object K (ECHO) and TLMECHO

Hello the Net:

Keps for object K are the best yet.

Using TLMECHO with a FT-847 , a DSP-2232, and a PC.

TLMECHO works and decodes the data stream.

Observations:
    Adjusting the on board clock was interesting to watch.
    The data stream is not continuous,  but rather spotty. I had
expected full streaming of data at 9600 bps.

Now that I have some telemetry,   How do I send it along to AMSAT ?

Stan, Wa1ECF   Cape Cod, MA       FN41sr      LM-496

zzzzz