Lynx

At 11:22 AM 7/1/2004 -0700, wa6wfw wrote:

>the bandwidth issue in my book is weak... if they have a bad connection   too
>bad... you want to go back to text only no graphics to support them?   I
>doubt it...

After overnight testing with the latest release of Lynx (2.8.5) we have
unblocked it.  Please log any serious bugs under the category "Problems
Using Lynx"  At this time we are only supporting 2.8.5 and are not
anticipating that we will revisit layout issues.  Serious problems (links
that don't work, etc) will be addressed as resources allow.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm