Re: ECHO,NOVA @UNITRAC

In a message dated 6/30/2004 10:20:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
billbruno@earthlink.net writes:
I was sucessful in manually inputing ECHO's  keps into NOVA,  But the info
isn' translating into UNITRAC. Can someone  tell me what i need to do to make
unitrac recognize the sat?
----
Sent  via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an  AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!

Hi Bill I  had exactly the same Problem, the answer was to very carefully
adjust the  spacing on the two line elements - then I had no more problems. the 2
programs  agreed exactly.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT