Re: Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Hello All,

     What I don't understand with this thread is why when someone makes a
personal decision to stay with a particular package that it becomes their
right to push it on to the rest of the world forever...

If you would  ask nice, maybe someone might change the website with a link  to
support your outdated browser or text reader.

And if they did then  "your" choice now causes  "them" more work because they
have more pages to update each time...
and you should be thankful that they would do that for just a few people...

But instead what I have seen here is demands, threats, and spoiled brats

I have Internet Explorer,Netscape, Mozilla,and Konqueror browsers that all
work fine on the new page..

surely you could add one of those to your system and be happy...

Seems to me the complainers should go back and review  "their" decision and
see if it is still valid today...

73
Kevin
WA6FWF