Re: RE: Proposed ECHO Experiment #44, 223 MHZ FM voice uplink

>While I don't want to pick on anyone in particular,
> I want to ask Fred, CU8AO, to discontinue this practice >immediately

Is this a joke? How could you be more "particular"?
I have asked to my provider,and searched my options,but got no answer.So i have no idea about what you are talking about.If you want to help,just tell me.
73,
Fred,CU8AO.

Clix Rapidix - Aumente até 6X a velocidade da sua Internet
Adira em http://acesso.clix.pt e comece logo a navegar