ECHO and Kenwood TH-D7A(G)

I just decoded a telemetry pass using my Kenwood TH-D7A (G). I set the
internal TASCO modem to 9k6 and turned KISS On and TlmEcho seemed happy.

I'm not sure if I didn't have some overrun of data due to the slow serial
port speed on the HT and the 5 kHz tuning steps leave something to be
desired, but overall it was successful.

I did hook the radio to my KLM-40CX for this test. Next tests will be with
an Arrow and perhaps a small vertical.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649