Re: Echo TLE copy

----- Original Message -----
From: "hasan Schiers" <schiers@netins.net>
To: "Brian" <amsat-bb1@houge.spamfree.dk>; <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Echo TLE copy

> Brian,
>
> What kind of settings are you using for MixW32 ?

I have connected the FT847 9600 pin to line in on my soundcard.

I tryed 9600/1200mode in the menu, dont seem to do anything (TX only?)
NAR/WIDE dont seem to do anything, gess they come in after the 9600pin
output.

MixW is set to 9600baud G8RUH, Input/output 0/0 and mode shape 15

Mode shape dont seem to do anything, anyone know what its for?

The program dont seem to decode everytime, but i did get a bunch of packets
comming in.

I see no signal in the Waterfall, but it still decodes.
Remember 9k6 is very wide vs 1200 or psk modes, so it will look abit like FM
noice.

Regards
Brian OZ1SKY