Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Oh, this was not intended as a criticism of the excellent
work by EMily and AMSAT, just a "senior" or "duh"
moment here as I now understand why I couldnt see the
new page....

Thanks! Bob

>>> "Robert Bruninga" <bruninga@usna.edu> 7/1/04 8:36:08 AM >>>
Ah, this must explain why I have not been able to
see the new AMSAT WEB page.  I thought our local network
or firewall was hosed, because alI got were error messages.
Here at my government job, all web pages are mandated to
be backwards compatible to Netscape 4.0   humh...