RE: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Let me hasten to add that I felt the tone of the note was
ridiculous.  It never needed to be done in public so I will
admonish your impertinence in public.  Emily has without a
doubt made a large personal professional sacrifice to do
this since it was in her professional field, using her
professional tools, and done at the expense of time that
could have been spent on her professional activities.

And again, Mozilla is the basis for Netscape and I think
still identifies itself as Mozilla on the first transaction
after connecting to port 80.

A simple note with a question would have revealed your
ignorance but it would not have revealed your arrogance.

Bob
N4HY