Echo telemetry

Hello everyone,

First, congrats to the Echo team! I'll be sure to listen for the new bird
soon, perhaps capture some telemetry, too..

I wonder if anyone knows anything about the Pakratt PK-232? I recently
acquired a model PK-232MBX, but don't have any documentation, etc. Looks
like it will handle many digital modes, perhaps 9600 baud?

Please reply off list to k0kn at amsat dot org.

Thanks!

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas