Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Hi Emily,

Whatever Amsat-NA just achieved with the launch of ECHO,
is well and truly undone with the re-design of the web site.

First point is that my browser is mis-detected as Mozilla, it's not,
it is Netscape.

Second point is that your suggestion that I should update my browser
per your list is way off track.
I have for a number of years been able to access and read 99.99% of
the web pages on WWW, including Amsat's NA page, that changed
now to 99.98%.
Some of us have very good reasons to not use only operating systems,
browsers and other software that has received the blessing of Microsoft.
As a result we do not have the options to "upgrade", or even a wish
to do so.

Your priority of (the store, area 51), seems to me mis-directed, since it
is not going to be visible till such time that Amsat-NA reverts to the WWW
standard (99.99%), which appears to be HTML 3.0 / 4.0, and not "clever"
style sheets, some form of java or cgi scripts.

73 Jens    ZL2TJT

AMSAT-ZL #218
AMSAT-DL #0402518