Echo over Portugal

Hi All

I just heard (2155-2210z, 30th June) Echo over my QTH (IM68da).
I was using a TH-G71 (with original rubber antenna) and signal went
up to S5. I didn't decode any data however.
The tracking seems to be ok with Object H.
BTW, a few minutes before that I heard SaudiSat-2 (435.275 MHz)
and max signal was full scale!!! Impressive.

Congratulations to AMSAT-NA for the new "bird", in particular to
Echo team.  My best wishes, for many years of reliable operation!!!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
www.qsl.net/ct1eat