re: Object Kep Update 6/30 20:00Z

OBJECT K looks like a better match to today's observation, but i'm more
likely to trust previously posted KEPS, which are closest to OBJECT H
until i get better data or someone else has made a similar observation.
Because of local clutter and QRM, the subsequent pass was inconclusive
at best and i won't be able to try again until Thursday morning.

Anyone know which other satellites, launched at the same time, might
have amateur downlinks?

Thank you very much for staying current with OIG!

			         -- KD6PAG

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive
anything purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my
callsign, then it probably isn't from me.]