RE: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

"RSS is an acronym for Rich Site Summary, an XML format for distributing
news headlines on the Web, also known as syndication. First started by
Netscape as part of the My Netscape site, it expanded through Dave Winer and
Userland."
http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/

For example, I can get the RSS feed from ARRL at this URL:
http://www.arrl.org/arrl.rss

For example, I built a page with headlines from many sites so I can see all
the headlines in one place:
802.11, Wifi, Wireless and Hotspots: http://www.pasadena.net/wifi/

There are many RSS Readers: http://blogspace.com/rss/readers

RSS is a news syndication standard used on many web sites, for example:
http://www.computerworld.com has the little "XML" button on the right for
News Feeds. This manner of syndication is on nearly all Blogs.

Frank