RE: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Not to seem stupid but what is an RSS feed?  We converted articles on patch
feeds and horn feeds, but I've never heard of an RSS feed.  If it wasn't on
the old website we probably haven't added it.  Although we added about 150
new pages, most were informational.

73,

Emily

At 07:03 AM 6/30/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Looks great!
>
>Is there an RSS feed of the site available?
>
>Frank

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7