RE: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Currently we are using a style sheet that is for the currently supported
browsers.  You would never see the list unless you enter the site with one
that isn't supported.  But if you are interested in seeing the list, it is:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/browser/

Lynx is one of the browsers we don't currently support.  The reason is
simple - the increased graphical nature of the site made supporting Lynx
less of a priority.

The good news is that the site is controlled by a site wide style sheet and
common header files.  We will be adding support for additional browsers,
including lynx, over time.  Please be patient because we have to prioritize
our work and have bigger priorities (the store, area 51) but eventually
this will happen.

73,

Emily

At 06:37 AM 6/30/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>First, I love the new site!  It is great to be able to see the entire
>opening page in one window.
>
>But...I can't open the site with Lynx.  Can you still keep support for
>text-only browsers?
>
>Tom WB8WOR

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7