Re: tlmECHO Question

You might try PASSALL ON to significantly improve
your chances of getting something, but at the expense
of losing data integrity.

Bob
>>> "Christensen, Eric" <CHRISTENSENE@mail.ecu.edu> 6/30/04 12:04:26 AM

Anyone tried tlmECHO with a D700?  I tried it earlier and didn't get
anything.  I'm not sure if it was the software, the radio, or the
operator.
Could have even been all three!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
kf4otn@w4ral.#rtp.nc.usa.noam

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360 (I gave ECHO a lift...  Did you???)
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.
----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!