From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Christensen, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 9:04 PM
To: 'amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org'
Subject: [amsat-bb] tlmECHO Question

Anyone tried tlmECHO with a D700?  I tried it earlier and didn't get
anything.  I'm not sure if it was the software, the radio, or the operator.
Could have even been all three!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
kf4otn@w4ral.#rtp.nc.usa.noam

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360 (I gave ECHO a lift...  Did you???)
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.