Re: tlmECHO Question

I used my D700 with tlmECHO last night for the two east coast passes with
somewhat inconclusive results.  I was only able to copy some of the
"loader" packets on the
main screen but didnt see any actual telemetry.  It could have been a
signal strength
problem as I was using only a 1/4 wave ground plane antenna and 75 feet of
coax.
It wasnt clear to me that tlmECHO could put the D700 into kiss mode so I
used HypeTerminal
first to make sure it was in kiss mode.

73 Jim KB3KJ   LM-1845