Recordings of ECHO?

>I heard a strong but fluctuating data-transmission on
>435.283 (I don't have my oscilloscope here yet, so I
>could not check eye-pattern, but probably 9k6 ?)

Those of us who write DSP programs would love get
a RECORDING of actual off-the-air transmissions
from Echo.

Since the audio is probably 9600 baud DATA, you should
record at 48000 samples per second, either 8 or 16 bit
samples, and save it as a WAVE file (not an MP3).

You'll need to record the audio directly from the
discriminator NOT the speaker output jack.

Echo recordings? Anyone? Anyone?

Douglas KA2UPW