Echo...???

Tried several passes...last was directly overhead ascending north
0703-0718utc per NOVA (orbit#18) and keps with epoch time = 4181.2814243100.

Using a 3/4 WL ground plane and FT-847 but nothing heard that I could say
was definite.  I listened in USB and FM and perhaps heard a slight rise in
noise level around 435.150 MHz.  With some reporting hearing with HT's I am
confused why I am not hearing it.

The 436CP42 is still lying on the roof from being blown down a year ago...I
guess I need some "horsepower" to hear it?

I figured this satellite would be easy to hear?  Is it only being turned on
over the lower-48?

73's, Ed - AL7EB