ECHO Heard over MA

Using a TH-D7 handheld and an Arrow handheld yagi antenna, I heard ECHO
on the 0200 UTC pass over the US. I did not hear it till it came up a bit
in the sky, about 0209 UTC. Signal peaked at S7 on the handheld's S meter
for a small fraction of the minute.

What a thrill! I have been slowly building a decent little ground station,
and I eagerly await the opening of the satellite to users.

Dave
W1EUJ