From: <N4QWF@aol.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:14 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] ECHO heard FM07

> I could not home for the first pass so I left the antenna set to track and
the radio set on 435.150. At some point the system heard it as the 2232 had
PACB displayed in the window when I got home. I left a terminal program
running but it did not decode any packets. Guess it passed the center freq.
without getting much more than an ID packet. Backup in 15 minutes now so I
will be here to tune for doppler. Might do better. Have fun and am I
excited????????