Echo in Germany

Hi all,

during the last pass i could recieve Echo with very strong signals
here in Dortmund (JO31RM). Also the other Signals on 435.275 could
be observed by me. The "unknown" Signals appeared about 1 Minute
earlyer than Echos, and disapeared 1 Minute earlyer.
I wasn't able to decode the "unknown" Signals, but from my
personal point of view, they sound a bit different than "normal"
9k6 Signals, but this is only a personal impression ;-)

So my very congrats to the Echo-Team and a very big THANKS!!!

Stay tuned, Jochen

DF 1 VB
Jochen Althoff
JO 31 RM