Echo reception in Austria

As I am visiting Austria for a couple of days I could not resist packing the
handheld and cannot resist the temptation to report good reception of the
Echo pass here at around 21.10 UTC this evening on a THD7 and whip held out
of the hotel bedroom window.

Sorry no connection to my laptop available to decode the data (a bluetooth
connection would be useful!).

Anyhow good signals - so congratulations to all concerned.

73

Graham OE/G3VZV