Re: Echo in eclipse?

I ran predictions against the current KEPS for Hawaii, San Francisco,
New York and London, and the satellite's best pass seemed to be between
9:00 and 11:30 local time, irrespective of location (which is one of the
nice features of this kind of orbit).  I checked a month in advance for
my California QTH, and that continued to be the case.  It goes in and
out of eclipse once per orbit, which is normal for this time of orbit.
It seems to be in an orbit very similar to AO-27 about 5-10 years ago,
as best as i can tell.

It looks like a sun-synchronous orbit to me.

				-- KD6PAG