From: "Don Woodward" <dbwoodw@alltel.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 14:32
Subject: [amsat-bb] Echo Copied - Eastern US

This is from a PK-96 - not sure if this was from the 1628 UTC or 1809 UTC
pass as I was not at home when it was captured.

Echo Copy - 29 June 2004 (trace on)
===================================

000: 9888A440 404000A0 82868440 400303F0   LDR   .PACB  ..x
...@@@.....@@...
010: 3F                                    .                 ?
PACB-1*>LDR:
?

Echo Copy - 29 June 2004 (normal)
=================================