Echo in eclipse?

Hi Folks,

I'm really hoping I've got something frelled here, but using the Ken keps,
I show a 21 degree pass at 1947 UTC here in San Francisco.  If I backtrack
the orbit, I show Echo going into eclipse at 18:50 UTC and coming out of
eclipse at 19:24 UTC or approximately 34 minutes later.  It seems to me
this is contrary to Gould's presentation and means Echo is not sun
synchronous.

Are other people seeing the same thing or is my setup wrong?

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7