ECHO report

AOS at 20:09 on 435.160 MHz, LOS at 20:21 on 435.140 MHz in Penngrove, CA
with antenna comparable to an Arrow, with some tree clutter. During mid-
pass, ECHO could be heard easily with long rubber duck.  Agrees well with
NOVA predictions recently posted.  Nothing heard on the frequencies posted
here.
				   -- KD6PAG

P.S. I made a mistake in earlier posting, AO-49 was on 437.275 MHz and the
earlier reports were for 435.275 MHz.  I apologize for my confusion.