From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of John Mock
Sent: 29. juni 2004 17:55
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ECHO telemetry frequencies/modes?

So far, there are posting that we can (eventually) expect to hear
signals
at 435.150 MHz [digital] and 435.225 MHz [voice], plus there's a report
of perhaps a wideband signal at 435.275 MHz.

I'm skeptical of hearing ECHO on 435.275 MHz, as my SatTrack modes file
gives that as the AO-49 downlink.

What frequency and mode(s) can we expect from ECHO during commissioning?

		         -- KD6PAG

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive
anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign,
then it
probably isn't from me.]