ECHO 12:48edt pass FM07

Great copy here on this pass. With the station still in disarray from field day I was able to copy good strong signal over most of the pass. The hand tuning of doppler at 9600 baud is a trick but the DCD light on the 2232 sure came in handy. I logged a good amount of TLM for the control ops and hope it is of use. Sure would love to know what all the "?" marks were about. Maybe responce to control stations commands that it did not understand? Someone out there might be able advise. Anyway great fun for sure. 73's << John