ECHO heard FM07

I could not home for the first pass so I left the antenna set to track and the radio set on 435.150. At some point the system heard it as the 2232 had PACB displayed in the window when I got home. I left a terminal program running but it did not decode any packets. Guess it passed the center freq. without getting much more than an ID packet. Backup in 15 minutes now so I will be here to tune for doppler. Might do better. Have fun and am I excited????????