ECHO telemetry frequencies/modes?

So far, there are posting that we can (eventually) expect to hear signals
at 435.150 MHz [digital] and 435.225 MHz [voice], plus there's a report
of perhaps a wideband signal at 435.275 MHz.

I'm skeptical of hearing ECHO on 435.275 MHz, as my SatTrack modes file
gives that as the AO-49 downlink.

What frequency and mode(s) can we expect from ECHO during commissioning?

		         -- KD6PAG

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]