Echo

I'm really pleased to see that Echo's launch  appears to have gone very well
. I hope you guys up north enjoy operating through it. Having run the
preliminary keps and looked at the footprints available it seems I may be
able to contact the rest of VK on it. Not exactly an exciting prospect !! No
disrespect to stations in the east of VK !
Now lets get on with the REAL satellites , P3E and Eagle so the rest of the
world can enjoy satellite operations as well.Have fun in the Northern
Hemisphere while all of us down south wait a few more years.
And please dont take this as a complaint or sour grapes, I choose to live
here in the great peaceful land down under !!!
73 all
Keith
VK6XH
N.C.R.G