From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: 29. juni 2004 02:39
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Proposed ECHO Experiment #44, 223 MHZ FM voice
uplink

I want to strongly complain about people sending emails to this
reflector with receipt request turned on.  In this day and age of
incessant spamming, I view all such things as an invasion of my privacy.
While I don't want to pick on anyone in particular, I want to ask Fred,
CU8AO, to discontinue this practice immediately or I will place his
email address in my spam filter.  That goes for anyone else sending
email to this reflector as well.

Bob
N4HY