Field Day

I was not going to post a report on my Field Day operation, but after
seeing so many others do so, I will also.

Scott, KD5FBA, and I operated W5DPA for the Brazos Valley Amateur Radio
Club (BVARC) from EL29co.  We made two contacts on SO-50, and were unable
to even get into AO-27 on the eastern pass over North America on Saturday
evening due to the extreme congestion.  We were pleased to get the 100
point bonus for ARRL Field Day for our club.  We also had a great satellite
demo conducted by Darrell, KC5JAR, who manned a receiving station as Scott
and I made the contacts.  A number of the BVARC members got to hear the
satellites, and Scott and I have been invited to give a program on working
the satellites at the next BVARC meeting on July 8th.

73
Allen N5AFV
Houston, TX