RE: RG-62 Source

Richard,

I made 2M and 440 Eggbeater II's.  I bought a cheap replacement car stereo
antenna and used the cable from that.  I think it cost me $14.  The cable
had a copper core and copper braiding, but it was very fragile.  The
Eggbeater II's are very peaky/have many nulls.  My brother, KG4YUW, built
crossed Moxons, which seem to have fewer nulls.  I think he got the plans
from the ARRL web site.

73,

Alan
KB3FWZ

source for RG-62 coaxial cable. Seems like an easy build that works for the
LEOs, making it worth the effort.
> TNX
> Rick
> W2JAZ