RE: Proposed ECHO Experiment #44, 223 MHZ FM voice uplink

I want to strongly complain about people sending emails to this
reflector with receipt request turned on.  In this day and age
of incessant spamming, I view all such things as an invasion
of my privacy.  While I don't want to pick on anyone in particular,
I want to ask Fred, CU8AO, to discontinue this practice immediately
or I will place his email address in my spam filter.  That goes
for anyone else sending email to this reflector as well.

Bob
N4HY