ECHO Telemetry acquisition?

I hope this is not redundant. If so please re-direct me.

As an old AO-40 Telemetry gatherer I wish to add ECHO to my regular auto
telemetry gathering.

So,
Given the specs on the UHF ECHO transmitter: Data rate - up to 57.6 kbps, I
am looking for appropriate current production hardware to allow acquisition
of this data stream at any speed up to the full 57.6kbps.

I assume the Icom 910H will suffice as a front end for the appropriate demod
and the new software "TlmECHO".

Anyone with a handle on this issue is encouraged to please speak up...

GO ECHO... LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!

Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM