TS - 2000X -Menu 28- Amplifier Relay Power

Group , Is anyone using menu 28 A-E to key up any amplifier relays? I find
turning this feature on I get no voltage out from the EXT connection on the back
of the radio from any of the pins. Manual page 96 states pin 4 with menu 28E
(1.2 amplifier setting) set to 1 or 2 will provide up to 20 volts @ 20 mAmps
during transmit. Does anyone use this feature and it works on 50 (28B),432
(28C),144 (28D) or 1.2 (28E)? Thanks in advance.

      73 Pete NA2P