Re: ISS Crew Schedule

Steve,

I would very much like to know what you find.  I found
a schedule on the NASA web site, the ham time was 1/2
hour every other day ot something like that.

Please let me know what you found, I'd been listening,
but never heard?  How did you know that they were
operating voice?

Michael   K3MH

--- Steve Tellefson <telly@stateline-isp.com> wrote:
> Greetings, All.
>
> I've been poring over the NASA website, and haven't
> been able to
> successfully find a listing for the daily schedule
> of the ISS crew; does
> anybody have a link to that resource (if it exists)?
>
> I was able to hear the 1422Z pass of the ISS
> yesterday; heard NA1SS calling
> CQ and answering many folks on the good ol' Earth,
> but wasn't able to get my
> signal up to him. This experience has piqued my
> interest in making a phone
> contact with the crew; I've got the summer off so I
> can check in
> frequently...if they have "free time" to
> listen/operate the ARISS set. Many
> people have much luck in this endeavor?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> 73, Telly
> Steven K. Tellefson
>  KC9BUU Grid EN52gk
> Stephenson County
> Davis, Illinois
> AMSAT #35407

> those of the author.
> satellite program!
> Majordomo@amsat.org

=====
Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions