kepler data update utility

Hi all,

I wrote a little program for myself to automate the proces of updating
kepler files.
I use SatPC32 and have to manualy download the files and copy them to
the right directory. So, I wrote this program to to that for me.
Maybe it is also of some use to some of you.
You can download it from my website. Check under Projects, Software.
You need to have the .NET framework 1.1 installed on your computer.

73,

Andre PH7AT
ph7at at ph7at dot net - www.ph7at.net